Today I start #30in30.
For those of you who haven’t seen my previous post, I am interviewing 30 leaders in 30 days.
I would like to mention a few things before we get started.
- There will be mistakes. I have never done anything like this before so there will be a few hiccups. I am learning along with everyone else. As you will see in the first interview I was not aware of the Skype crop so half of my face is cut off in parts of the interview. I appreciate your grace early on.
- The interviews will center around a few different topics I am passionate about. Leadership, entrepreneurship, communication and creativity/design will largely be the focus of the interviews.
- Your engagement and feedback is valued. If you have questions, suggestions on a interview or just want to connect, I am a tweet away.
- Why am I doing this? I am doing this project because I want be helpful to other leaders and I need help myself. Learning from a diverse range of people is a win for everyone.
And now, we begin.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW GUIDE
Here is a link to the replay event for Justin’s Build Your Influence event. There were rave reviews about this so you should check it out.
Founder at Ministry Pass
Husband to Tisha, Father to Shiloh and founder of Ministry Pass.
Latest posts by Justin Trapp (see all)
- The Benefits and Impact of Sermon Series Graphics - September 25, 2019
- How Planning My Sermons Made Me a Better Preacher and Person - September 17, 2018
- RightNow Media: Brian Mosley - August 28, 2017