Today I start #30in30.
For those of you who haven’t seen my previous post, I am interviewing 30 leaders in 30 days.
I would like to mention a few things before we get started.
- There will be mistakes. I have never done anything like this before so there will be a few hiccups. I am learning along with everyone else. As you will see in the first interview I was not aware of the Skype crop so half of my face is cut off in parts of the interview. I appreciate your grace early on.
- The interviews will center around a few different topics I am passionate about. Leadership, entrepreneurship, communication and creativity/design will largely be the focus of the interviews.
- Your engagement and feedback is valued. If you have questions, suggestions on a interview or just want to connect, I am a tweet away.
- Why am I doing this? I am doing this project because I want be helpful to other leaders and I need help myself. Learning from a diverse range of people is a win for everyone.
And now, we begin.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW GUIDE
Latest posts by Justin Trapp (see all)
- How Planning My Sermons Made Me a Better Preacher and Person - September 17, 2018
- RightNow Media: Brian Mosley - August 28, 2017
- Bibliotheca: Adam Lewis Greene - August 21, 2017